From:
"~Sarah~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:13:40 -0600
Hi there,

New to the group but saw this in my box and thought I'd pop in a word here.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the guide that really got me
through my tech exam was the Ham Whisperer's Technician Guide Amazon
Kindle version. I missed only two questions on the exam and studied
two lessons out of the total 35 each day for about a month, the last
week I took about two practice exams each day and just passed on the
10th.

The technical bit is explained nicely in the Ham Whisperer guide, I
only wish he made one for the General and Extra classes too, I would
be all over it.

It helped me really pin the ideas down and get the technical bits
easily rather than just regurgitating answers I actually have a good
beginning grasp on the material.

Good luck and happy hamming.

--
~Sarah