From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:28:11 -0500
    Lloyd and all:

I am sorry I did not make it to the 40-meter round table today.  My absence
was not due to the 10-meter contest, which I had hoped to participate in,
but due to another ham-radio-related project in which I unexpectedly got
involved.  I'll explain that project in my next e-mail.

Tomorrow, I would really like to do at least some of the 10-meter contest,
so may not be on the 20-meter net either.

Hopefully, others can step in and fill the void.

I should be much more available next week-end.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ