From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:09:12 -0600
there was a little adjustment I think in the transmitter which
aligned them in the a-line, and after the rig was warm you should
align them occasionally. I don't know about how the C line worked,
and that is great that they did that.  As you know you can decide on
which is controlling the transceive function or even if you wish to
operate reverse split where the rx VFO was controlling the transmitter.