From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:09:32 -0500
So I'm trying to get a recording of the noise. I started it just after the noise quit, because it usually comes back shortly after it shuts off. Of course, now it isn't coming back yet. Probably won't until I shut off the recording. Well, I guess that's one way to solve it, assuming I have an infinite amount of storage of course. Oh, has it started? Hard to tell through the crappy Book Port Plus speaker, LOL
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY