From:
"David W Wood (G3YXX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 06:58:07 -0000
Two three that come to mind over and above those mentioned by others are
Power line arching
Solar panels
Wind generators

Both of the latter can feed the grid through a switch mode system.

See radio communications August 2011 (Radio Society of Great Britain).

73

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX
FOC # - 1685