From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:15:47 -0600
I took my General in 1957 and Advanced (twice) probably in 1975, both
at the FCC in downtown Chicago.  Perhaps it was the same crusty old
examiner!!  Extra was with a VE team at my dining room table.  Spoke
what I was hearing at 20wpm and I don't believe I missed a
beat.  Three on the VE team; reader, writer and supervisor!!  I
passed but it was a close thing!!