Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:26:15 -0800
Hi
     One time I was using a 2 meter 5/8 wave mag mount sitting in a wooden
windowsill. I eased off the NMO mount a little and slid the end of a copper
wire against the shield of the mount. The wire was cut to a quarter wave.
Then I tightened the NMO mount to keep the wire in place. The performance on
the 5/8 wave jumped considerably.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!