From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:18:27 -0500
	That is quite true. I used to listen to the ham bands
years before I got licensed and bad behavior is nothing new but
there is more of it now.

	Ham radio is good at self-policing, but it is satisfying
to hear about the enforcement actions that have taken some of
the worst of the bad eggs off the air. This stuff is catching
and for some folks fines, force and jail is the only thing they
understand.

	We need more Riley-like enforcers who went after those
clowns and somewhat cleaned things up for awhile, but not nearly
enough.