From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:15:57 -0500
That is too bad. One would think that they would jump right on
something like that to at least determine whether or not it is a
problem that can easily be fixed.

	It might turn out that the author of the logging
software did something non-standard which works fine for
everybody but has that missing first character problem if you are running
JAWS and there is no good answer that doesn't create new
problems, but that is the nature of the beast sometimes.