Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:46:11 -0500
From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Once you have Echolink installed correctly,  The first window that shows up
is "Tip of the Day" .  It is best to read these for awhile, for they give
great details about using Echolink.  After you read the "Tip of the Day",
you close the box.  After this you will be presented a list of repeater
callsigns from throughout the world.  Call signs are listed alphabetically.
You then can arrow up and down the list and chose a link to enter on.  You
highlight the callsign  and once you choose which repeateryou wish to chat
on by using the Enter key.  You will hear a connect tone, and to transmit
you use the space bar as your PTT switch.  Most of this will be covered in
their FAQ area of their web page.  Jaws works with Echolink without any
problems.  Gary KB2YAA