Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:40:50 -0800
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
I don't recall ever reading this was a ham radio list only and I've been
on it for years and years.  How about we let the list moderator do the
policing, or how about starting another thread for discussion.  I
personally don't mind the off topic stuff.  I'm not sure bitching about
what is posted qualifies as on topic either.
Just my two cents.
73
Butch
WA0VJR