Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:33:14 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
I wonder if the sdr software is written in a language that is easy to make
JFW or win eyes scripts with?
It's such a powerful piece of software and allows huge control of an SDR
receiver like an IQ, IQ2 or funcube.
Our club has an IQ at the club station and it is used by allot of guys, but
not me because the SDR software is pretty much unusable with JFW.
The DJ control surface is great, but seems pretty cumbersome for one piece
of software, and limited control.

73
Colin, V A6BS