Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:17:09 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I listened for years on my scanner before I became a ham, mostly on 2 meter
repeaters, even though I knew back then I'd want to go on HF and at the time
I couldn't listen to HF, it gave me a sense of what's out there, a place, on
a swap and sell net, to buy my first radio, and worked out pretty well as
well as being entertaining and showing me who I did want to get friendly
with, and might not. Unfortunately in many ways I can't say that around here
now, but hopefully it's still good in other parts of the country. I still
love HF and really wish I was setup to get going on HF again in the new
place, I'm getting there. I have everything I need including the help the
weather's not working out and I'm afraid it won't until after our little one
is born which could be another hold up but I'm still on 900 MHz, and the 2
meter repeaters for the clubs I belong to so the locals can talk to me
anyway and I'm still involved in ARES and RACES.