Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:45:56 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Until recently, I was using the most recent Version of Jaws 13, but I
experienced a problem on both the Southwest Airlines and Verizon Wireless
websites.  In fields where you need to enter digits such as dates, there
appears an extraneous list of senseless characters which can't be deleted
out and which can't be arrowed through because Jaws is treating it as though
they take up only one space.  I contacted Southwest, and they say it is not
on their end.  I have also contacted Freedom Scientific, and their latest
report says they are researching it and will get back to me.  I have also
seen this on another Jaws 13 user's computer, so it is apparently a Jaws 13
issue.  I have gone back to Jaws 12 because of this, because Jaws 12 does
not present this problem.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  73.
Harvey