Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:34:11 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Just using the send button or pressing the PTT button will do it. that's all
you need, unless you have full break in turned on, I found with mine I
needed to either have that off, or press my straight key and hold it to make
it work on CW that way but if full break in is off, which is just the vox
button, just pressing the PTT button or send button will do the trick.