Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 10:02:02 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Kevin:

This does help a lot, and I appreciate the advice.

Actually, the more I think about it, I probably could do ok if I did get
very familiar with my logging program, just as is the case with contesting.

As you also know, I'm trying to decide here between X M Log and Whitestick
log as my general logging program.  Whitestick log does, as howard III.
suggest, have an "off line" option, where you could do your basic logging
"off line", and then go on line to get the rest of the needed information
later.

That may be another possibility, although I'll have to play around with it a
bit.

Anyway, I'll keep you and everyone posted, and thanks to all for the great
response.

Happy New Year from what is about to become snowy and cold west-central
Lower Michigan!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ