Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:37:33 -0500
On 12/28/2011 04:57 PM, David Harrison wrote:
> Periodically, iodine deficiency is talked about here. Dose anyone know the
> best/safest and quickest way to increase internal iodine stores?
> -David

"Put not your faith in Man" - JC

Read the faq of the VWT iodine forum at curezone.com,
read Brownstein's book "Iodine: Why You Need It,
  Why You Can't Live Without It (4th Edition)"

I copied the experienced winners, and use both Magnascent
(www.magnascent.com, www.magnascent.ca) and SSKI (home-made saturated
solution of potassium iodide) as part of the iodine protocol
(http://breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html)

Quick is not recommended, as it's possible to get godawful detox sympto
s. (http://lugol-iodinesupplements.com/) Mine were far worse than his.

William