From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:27:32 -0800
Hi Robin,
That would come pretty close, but bear in mind that there are some carbs in
the almond butter, the avocado, and I'm not sure what would be in beefalo
chili. Buffalo meat is very lean but I don't know about beefalo.

When I am following this diet, I have side bacon and eggs for breakfast, and
the bacon is lightly cooked to preserve most of the fats.

For lunch, I will often have a few nuts and that will carry me until supper
when I eat a fatty cut of meat and some very low glycemic vegetables and
some coleslaw made with sugar free mayo.

Snacks are rashers of side bacon, celery with may spread in the groove,
almond butter on a spoon.

I hope that gives you the information you wanted. Please be sure to monitor
your potassium (and use iodized sea salt). I would also encourage you to
monitor your ketosis with Ketostix and your fasting glucose. If you are in
ketosis with your fasting glucose at or above 100, please consult with an
endocrinologist.

I'd also like to suggest that you avoid all snacking in the evening. Go to
bed a bit hungry if necessary.

Best Wishes,
Ron