From:
Celiac/Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac/Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:43:09 -0500

Greetings all.

May I vent and please can some one tell me if I have a right to be
concerned?

I am emailing out of concern.  I know there are probably a lot of horse
lovers out there.  I love horses.  Now, I know people are allergic to pet
hair, horse hair, etc.
My question is the 'dust' from oats/hay etc that can be around horses/care
for horses. Plus the possibility of cleaning out/shoveling out old oats.

So, what is the risk of getting sick from non ingestible activities? For
those of us with Celiac disease.

My husband did not want to tell me he shoveled oats today at his folks
place.  And was not planning to take a shower or wash his clothes.  Funny
thing,,,1) he has Celiac 2) so do I.

Yes,I know all have different responses to gluten.

Thank you for the insight.

--
* *
 Diane Ebert