From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:07:02 -0600
Tom,

My first station was a Knight Electronics T-60 and a used Drake 2A, this was
back in 1968.  I only had around three or four crystals for the T-60.  I
still have this equipment.  In many ways a lot more fun back then!

73's

Howard #3