From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:03:37 -0500
    Pat and all:

Well my approach at this point will be just to keep an eye on things, and
check periodically for later output power drops.

If the RS35 does get flaky again, I am going to keep the Samlex switching
supply in the home shack as a back-up.  No sense having it just sitting out
in the RV in the dead of winter doing nothing.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ