From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:09:56 -0600
Tom,

I don't mean to question your intelligence, however, is there a power level
adjustment on the 590?  I don't have a 590 but there is such an adjustment
on the 570.

If you set it before, it may have been changed by the firmware update, just
thinking out loud.

73's

Howard #3