From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:00:32 -0600
With those requirements, I'd think maybe about one of the models of the icom
706 used.  Their are current and previous owners of this radio on this list,
so they can answer the questions better.
I think their is a 100 watt version that has VHF and UHF in it, but I might
be wrong.
If so, I am sure I will be corrected.  I am guessing used around $550, you
will have to buy a power supply for it.