From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:02:50 -0500
All I ever did was spin the rings all the way up for 10 meters and the SWR
was perfect, some people cut them and didn't touch the rings, I don't know
which is best but I always figured, we had a couple people who collected
classic CB radios, and if they were looking for someone to check them out
with after working on them or whatever, it was nice to have the option of
going down there, doing that then back and with the cut antenna you really
can't.