From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:23:04 -0500
The only radio I can honestly say I ever liked the noise blanker on a high
setting was the TS-940. The 930 isn't too bad, running it at a high setting
does make everything distorted, but I find if the noise blanker will take
out noise, it will do it before I get that high. Other radios they either
don't seem to work at all, or they do but don't run it all that high.