From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:41:17 -0600
be sure you don't attempt to use the rig after you have cycled that
"meter" switch, that is for running your rig at a few milliwatts for
powering a UHF/VHS transverter or linear which requires only a little
bit of drive.  I found that out, when I didn't realize my rig was in
that mode and was not enough to run the antenna tuner, and rig was
thereby, useless as a transmitter. :)

Curtis Delzer

W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300