From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:31:25 -0500
Hi Ian,

I am using JAWS 13 latest release.  Things have changed quite a bit.  Using
the standard log-in and look up screen at www.qrz.com, when I type in a
callsign to the field that says 'search QRZ,' I get a custom Google results
page that will not show any results.  However, if I choose the link that
says: 'QRZ's New look,' then when I type in a callsign to the edit field, I
do get results.  One major problem is that even when logged in, if I try
using the onmouseover feature to click the 'show e-mail ' link, JAWS does
not display anything.  It used to in the past.  Are these problems due
specifically to screen reader issues or are they due to a transitional faze
of qRZ? I do not know.