From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2011 13:59:40 -0700
avino lotion works extremely well I find.
No flowery stench, absorbs quickly and without much residue.
Olive oil can help as well...an olive oil hand bath once a week, and avino
lotion once or twice a day might help with the cracking thumbs.  Oh, and no
doing dishes in hot soapy water...I tell the YL I can't do dishes because I
need to keep my guitar calases tough and dry.
Sadly, this doesn't always work hi hi.

Either that, flay all the skin off your thumbs and allow it to regrow new
and elastic hi hi.

73
Colin, V A6BS