From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:15:32 -0700
Hi Steve and list!

For over a year, I have been using a Android. At first it was quite a
challenge to learn, but now I find  the many features and applications of
the handset very easy to use. I did try the Hayven at first, however I
didn't like the way it blurted out info when I was out in the public. I am
currently using the LG Ally running 2.2.2 on Verizon.
Take care, and by the way, the TMV71A is doing great, thanks to your help!!

Michael Dane:
W7ALX:
Lincoln County Emergency Communications:
{City of} Depoe Bay:
Emergency Operations.