From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:22:25 -0500
Hi all.  I have two confusing issues.  On SSB there is a "carrier"
adjustment. In the old days it seems to me you want the carrier
adjustment as low as it can be made on SSB, so it should be zero, but
mine, coming out of the factory, or at default adjustment was 50
percent. Why, and where should it be?
My other question has to do with the menus. How do we know as blind
ops which menu we are using, A, or B?  And, how do we access them
from the front panel of the rig.  I know how to use the ARCP-590
software to switch from one or the other of the menus, but I don't
know from which I am either operating or even in the ARCP-590
software which I am accessing when making changes, just that I am
accessing or changing the other.
Thanks!

Curt

W B 6 H E F