From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:26:21 -0400
    Kevin:

You guys are now getting me interested in trying a 10-meter repeater contact
myself when band conditions allow.

I have two questions, and hopefully, others will benefit from whatever
answers I get:

1.  What is the standard off-set for 10 meter repeaters?

and

2.  Does the TS590 automatically enter those off-sets when you program a
10-meter repeater into the rig, or must that be done manually?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ