From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:04:22 -0400
Will do, I miss getting on the air, 2 meters and 900 MHz isn't doing much
for me, 900 MHz does a little more than 2 meters but I really need to find
some way to get more activity on my repeater. I thought one of the local
clubs was going to link it with something, their repeaters, something but I
can't get anything more than "it will happen" for over a year now and I
think IDAS is their new thing so I'm on my own with that with everything
else going on for now.