From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 03:22:26 -0400
Hi Walter,

I don't understand when you say 'can't read it in MP3.'  MP3 is an audio
format that should be playable in any computer sound system beginning with
Windows 95.  If you do not want audio at all, then tell your radio club
administrators to use plain text.  If they know anything about computers,
they should know what you mean.