From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:29:02 -0400
Just for the heck of it, I took a look at the Kenwood download page to
see if there was a program for the 570.  Doesn't seem like they released
one for that rig.

It's still a good link to keep handy for  other Kenwood gear:

http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/software_download.html

Not sure what you are trying to do, but as Colin said HRD is something
to look at.  Also, most of the modern logging software will interface
nicely with the rig and pull  freq and mode from the radio and date and
time from the PC, so you don't have to enter manually.   Besides the
N3FJP software mentioned earlier, a number of us use XMlog for general
logging.  Some of the guys here use N1MM for contest logging, and I use
Writelog for that purpose.

73, Steve KW3A