ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:30:31 -0700
Do you really wish those of us whom you may see as apathetic the
best, or is there a touch of cynicism and are you being sarcastic?

Regarding where to discuss these issues, you could discuss them with
friends or neighbors, at church or a number of places, and there are,
I am sure, several Christian political lists that one might join to
discuss this very thing.  In fact, I believe Pat might know of
one.  There are also many news outlets where one can get the news
from a Christian prospective.  Therefore, I continue to maintain that
politics has no place here if this is to be a list focused on Christ
and to the edification of Christian believers.

Apathetic, never!!!  My husband believes as Bev does regarding the
current administration; I do not!  However, I do believe in
sensitivity to the discomfort of others as much as possible.

I personally think Bev is wrong, but I love her and would hate to see
her leave the list simply because of a minority political view point.

Jackie