ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:23:52 -0500
You remember my Mom and sister Amy have the drug problem.....Mother also had
diabetes copd and a form  of leukemia.....I was very sad about a week ago
crying saying it would just all start over again...Amy still lives at my
Dad's house with her daughter Erica and Erica's two little boys who are
almost five and 3 years old.  Amy was so  high at the funeral home during
the visitation that two people had to help her stand up.  Ben and I stayed
all evening and I talked to all the family and friends who came....I had
been feeling for about the past month that Mom couoldn't possibly be here
much longer, don't know why I thought that but I did.....Dad just seems so
sad, he said they were giving her  some of the meds she had been taking at
home, Xanax and something for pain, but of course not in the amounts she
would take....when she got home from the hospital Amy said she gave Mom more
pills not wanting her to go through withdrawals, problem is sometimes Amy
doesn't even remember what she herself took much less what she might have
given Mother....the night she died, Dad said she had been throwing up....he
had given her a nausea pill and she said she needed to go to the bathroom,
he went to help her and she fell back on the bed and he noticed she was
barely breathing....they called 911 and they took her to the hospital. They
couldn't revive her, she had a very weak pulse but  even though they tried
putting the tube in her throat and all she died. Jena my daughter and I went
to the hospital and saw my Dad there....usually Mother would have those
throwing up spells when she was out of pills, but I just don't know, they
didn't do an autopsy, so  don't know what the death certificate will
say......anyway...that's what's been happening!!
I'd really appreciate your prayers...

Rhonda