ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:31:02 -0500
Hello all! Haven't been in contact with you all in a while!  My Mother died
November 6th she had been in the hospital for about a week and had been home
for several days, she had an irregular heart rate, they were giving her
medication to control or stabilize it....I'd appreciate your prayers...Dad
is taking it really hard, they were married for almost 49 years.
Thanks
Rhonda