From:
Howard Resnick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Resnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:33:41 -0500

Sorry it's taken so long to reply to everyone who responded to my request
about stomach problems.

I received over 90 replies, covering so many different ways to handle the
situation that I am having trouble trying

to summaries. What I did find out is that there a lot of folks out there
with stomach problems but for different reasons.

Lactose Intolerance, Try staying off of dairy products for a week, see if
that helps.

Gallbladder problems

Food allegers other than gluten   (Elisa Testing)

Test for Lymphocyte Colitis (Colonoscopy)

Test stool for parasites

Add bulk to diet (Metamucil)

Pro Biotic, (at the Vitamin store), adds good bacteria to help with
digestion

Aloe Vera Juice

Foodmaps Carbohydrate diet

Paleo diet, meat, veg. fruits & nuts