ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:57:49 -0400
Dear Ms. Rhonda,

We are praying that you will have an uneventful flight especially in
light of the recent mess in Boston. We will also pray that you will
get just the right dog and bond with him - or her *g* - right aways
and have your new canine friend for many years to come.

Is there no train to Florida, however? I thought the Eastern United
States did have trains. I am not particularly fond of flying either,
m ostly because I get motion sick quite easily and do much better on
a train than plane.

We are looking foraward to hearing how you make out.

Love in Christ,

Doris