ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:55:02 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Rhonda, I owe you a huge apology.

I just figured out something.

In your messages, Rhonda, where it sounded like you weren't spacing
after the periods, well, you were.. I saw another message from
someone else that read the same way, where our screen reader would
read the dots. Rhonda, you were correct, in that you do space between
your sentenses. It was just the several periods, that made it sound
like you didn't.

Now, I can't even duplicate that, so now I'm really curious,  how
that was done. I'm not going to let it bother me, when I hear Dot
after each sentense. Rhonda, you were always, and are gramatically correct....

Please forgive me. I do apologize, as I was wrong about that.

A lot of sighted people do that, and now I understand why.

Now, I owe another friend an apology, also, so I will take care of
that right now..

I also asked Jesus for His forgiveness, as well.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson