From:
John Vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:26:02 -0500
Kris,
Since I never had any real luck with EQSL with JAWS  I use LOTW. Perhaps
Rick could teach us both something if he is using JAWS.
I use XMLOG to create the file that is then used by  software provided by
the ARRL to convert the file to LOTW format. XMLOG   also allows me to
download the confirmations from LOTW. I think ACLOG has the same functions.

Mark started this thread and he is using  JAWS and Windows 7, Kris what
screen reader are  you using?

John  KC2QJB