From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 06:04:01 -0700
Thanks much.  I keep finding out reasons why not to go to seven.  I may
get it some day for one machine just to learn it, but so far I sure
don't see anything there.  I sure like that feature for recording
baseball games for later and so forth.  I've seen some xp systems that
don't have it, perhaps a sound card driver limitation.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148