From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 06:43:25 -0400
Hi, again folks.

I have another issue to tap into everyone's wisdom about, but I'm going to
put this one in the category of a small nuisance-type issue.  It regards the
N3FJP logging software, and is probably another Windows 7 issue, since I
never experienced anything like this with Windows XP.

Specifically, I have successfully installed the NAQP 2.4 software onto my
new Windows 7
laptop.  I also have managed to get the CW keying and the rig interface
working with the NAQP software.

My only issue is this:  I can't seem to get Kimberlee's  wave files to play.
I have downloaded and copied the wave files into the Program files folder
for the NAQP 2.4 software, and have gone into "options" and checked all
voice navigation fields.  However, this doesn't seem to have helped.
Do I need to turn something on in Windows 7 in order to hear these wave
files?  If so, how do I do this?

Might I do better to install something like Winamp for this purpose rather
than messing with Windows Media Player, and if so, how can I make Winamp my
default player?

As always, everyone's help is very much appreciated!

Vy 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ