From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 02:54:11 -0400
Unless there is some kind of temporary problem, it would appear that WWV has
done away with its phone number of 303-499-7111.  I now get a recording
about being transferred to voice mail and that the holder of extension 4066
does not subscribe to this service.  Does anyone know of another number for
WWV or maybe WWVH or CHU?  I only have flat rate long distance within the
continental United States, but I would appreciate any help.

There also used to be a number for the US Navel Observatory Master Clock,
but it was a 900 number as I recall.  Thanks and 73.
Harvey