From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:58:24 -0400
Hi Kelly, welcome to the list.  I'm Steve KW3A near Philadelphia.

Take a look at this link:www.hamradioandvision.com

and look for the link that says something like "screen reader access to
digital mode text".

This is one way to do it although it seems a bit much for me.

PSK comes up a lot on this list and seems to be the holy grail for some
blind hams.   The program that seems closest to accessible with a screen
reader is "digipan", but is far from perfect  Easy to find with a google
search.

If you can lay your hands on an old windows 98 pc you can try "digitalk"
which is a very basic psk program for the blind.  It is self voicing,
but  won't work on later versions of Windows and the author has no
interest in updating.

Hope this is of some help to you,
73, Steve KW3A