From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:52:01 -0700
Hi Tom,

This is probably pretty obvious but did you check to make sure you are on
the proper antenna for the band you want?  Seems someone on the 590 list
just had a supposed problem only to find out he had accidentally switched
from antenna 1 to antenna 2.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX