From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:47:11 -0400
Lowell,

On the TS590, you have two quick filter settings.  The top button
immediately to the right of the tuning knob toggles between menu 25-26 and
menu items 27-28.  These two filter settings will also remember your receive
bandwidth settings
for each digital filter and each mode.  What a feature rich radio!
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]