From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:47:03 -0600
that sounds like it might work.
check online about loop designs...you can feed them differently depending on
what results you desire.
that is, you can put the feed point at different places along the loop to
get different directionality and get the kind of lobes you want...
and, if your feeding with latter line, you may not have to add the extra 38
plus feet to the loop to tune on 7MHZ.

73
Colin, V A6BS