From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:36:31 -0400
I will be on for today's 40-meter roundtable, and Kevin will be running the
20-meter net tomorrow.  I think that if we can't move the 40-meter net to
the evening, we should suspend it for the summer and resume it in the fall.

Conditions were good last night.  I worked some Russians on 20, then several
VK's on 15 after 11 PM.  They were working Portugal, and that station was
also reasonably audible.  Probably another geomagnetic disturbance coming,
though.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls