Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:19:32 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
	Tom,
  You are making life hard for yourself just to save 15 bucks for
another usb adapter.  The previous advice to go into windows and make
sure your on board sound card is the default may help here.

If that doesn't help and you can't find any menu setting in N3FJP, look
in the program's folder for a configuration file.   You may see
something like "sound device =" followed by a number.

I have no idea if N3FJP does it this way, but in the other software I've
seen, -1 is the number for the default card, 0 is the number for the
next added sound card, 1 for the next one and so on. MMTTY does it this way.

While this may have nothing to do with your audio problem, I'm not sure
  you can use 2 rig control programs on the same radio port at the same
time. The 590 will let you use different programs on the serial and usb
ports, such as a logger on  one and ARCP or HRD on the other, but not
both on the same port. Again this may have nothing to do with the audio,
but  I don't think you can have ARCP running and still get freq info
from the rig to the N3FJP, if both are on the same port at the same time.

73, Steve  KW3A